Remote Power BI Developer
Remote Power BI Developer
Atum Group, Inc. is seeking Remote Power BI Developers who will be responsible for implementing Azure-based Business Intelligence and Data Analytics services (e.g., Synapse, PowerBI) for the future-state data warehouse platform. BI Developers will be involved with both the initial setup of BI tools as well as the recreation of legacy dashboards and reports in the future-state platform. Needs intermediate-level skills in BI Implementation, Data Manipulation, and Report/Dashboard Creation in Microsoft-based platforms.
• Understand Legacy Oracle Data Environment as well as future-state Microsoft Azure platform.
• Analyze existing BI capabilities and work with client/stakeholders to define requirements for the future-state platform.
• Provide input in the design of the data warehouse structure and configuration to optimize BI capabilities.
• Assist in the implementation of BI tools, including securing and testing the platform.
• Convert existing BI capabilities, as defined by the PWS, to the future-state platform and work with client/stakeholders to validate operability and ease of use.
• Work with clients to determine potential analytics capabilities for future implementation and align platform configuration for compatibility.
• Assist with the migration and translation of the data from the legacy databases to the new data warehouse.
• Support the transition of applications and business processes to the new platform.
• Create technical documentation and knowledge transfer session with stakeholders/clients.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum two (2) plus years of experience in Business Intelligence (BI) Development.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
•Active Secret Security Clearance required.
• Experience with PowerBI and SQL Server.
• Experience with Data Analysis and Data Design Manipulation.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with Data Migration, ETL, and PL/SQL. PREFERRED:
• Experience with Azure Synapse Analytics.
• Experience with BI Platform Design.
• Experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Client is one of the premier services companies in the Greater Seattle Area. They focus on using emerging technologies to empower their customers to be more secure, productive, and engaged. They accomplish this by delivering high-value services such as cloud implementations, full-stack application development and big data through role-based, managed services, and professional services engagements.
As one of the Puget Sound’s leading Woman Veteran Owned Businesses, the client is looking for Leaders with the desire to be a part of a small organization doing big things with purpose. If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact they would love to hear from you!
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.