Remote Mid-Level engineer - technical project manager
Remote Mid-Level Engineer – Technical Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Remote Mid-Level Engineer Technical Project Manager to independently perform complex engineering project tasks under supervision of senior personnel. Under general direction, prepare plans, specification, and cost estimates.
• Prepare technical response plans.
• Review and approve technical specifications (WBS) in support of project execution.
• Prepare and manage cost estimates.
• Minimum Master’s Degree in related field.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE):
• Minimum two (2) years of related experience.
• Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years of related experience will be considered.
• CEM Certification, PMP Certification, PE/EE Credentials preferred.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Client is a seasoned veteran- and woman-owned small business providing expertise and innovation across the resilience, environmental, restoration, and compliance service sectors. Please submit a cover letter, indicating salary requirements and availability, along with your CV/resume as a PDF or Word file to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.