Project Controls Engineer/Scheduler
Project Controls Engineer/Scheduler – Handford, WA
Our client is seeking Three (3) Project Controls Engineers/Schedulers - mix of both onsite and remote to support their operations in the Handford, WA in support of DOE.
Utilize broad-based knowledge which includes project management and project control principles to conduct evaluations of project execution, encompassing highly specialized or unique requirements. Evaluate and support the development of project schedules for consistency with project management principles, project plans, and milestones. This shall include using Primavera Project Planner to prepare and status resource loaded schedules to support task order planning, implementation of contract modifications, baseline change proposals, as well as field execution. Support contract change proposal development by coordinating document preparation and finalization with Control Account Managers (CAMs) and Subject Matter Experts. Provide support to prepare, review, and improve Buyer basis of estimate for OAES work scope. Evaluate project risks, identify vulnerabilities, and coordinate with project management to minimize/mitigate vulnerabilities. Identify, review, and analyze actual or potential planning and project management/execution problems. Perform trend analysis and identify and report corrective actions. Developing, maintaining, and monitoring Field Execution Schedules, and assisting Control Account Mangers.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a related subject/field.
• 10+ years of related project controls / project management experience required.
• Advanced experience in Primavera P6 required.
• Proficient in Deltek Cobra and Microsoft Excel or similar cost baseline programs.
• Advanced skill level (minimum of five years experience) in long range performance measurement baseline planning and near-term field execution planning with project scheduling utilizing various project controls tools.
• Proficient at schedule development and analysis; knowledge and experience in planning, program/project baseline development, reporting, and change management.
• Proficiency and experience with Earned Value Management.
• Prior experience supporting the mission of the Outer Area End States (OAES) objectives for the planning and execution of waste site remediation and facility deactivation & demolition at the 300 Area and 100K Area on the Hanford Site is preferred.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Client is a seasoned veteran- and woman-owned small business providing expertise and innovation across the resilience, environmental, restoration, and compliance service sectors. Please submit a cover letter, indicating salary requirements and availability, along with your CV/resume as a PDF or Word file to [email protected] All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.