Project Analyst – Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a Project Analyst to provide to the US Air Force program execution support to mission sustainment initiatives to protect mission capability. Perform a broad range of administrative tasks, to include managing the task management tool (TMT), coordinating tasker suspense dates, and preparing tasker packages for distribution. Identify and assess hazards that impact military missions. Support the maintenance of the operations and functions of military assets from encroachment. The candidate will regularly interact with senior leaders. Support partnership programs by creating , managing, and disbursing project data, meeting presentations, and reports.
• Coordinate information flow and execution of taskers by managing TMT.
• Collaborate with team members to create program deliverables.
• Create and manage communications, including reports.
• Support the management of DoD data and assessment tools, including collecting and disbursing project data.
• Provide facilitation and meeting support to military and civilian stakeholders, industry stakeholders, and other representatives.
• Support strategic planning and process improvement to ensure successful client mission implementation.
• Collaborate with the team to complete tasks within the planned scope, schedule, and budget.
• Maintain project schedules, draft reports and project write ups, and create PowerPoint presentations. y expertise in technical writing, strategic analysis, and high-quality and results-oriented deliverables.
• Prepare and deliver oral presentations, training sessions, consultations, and strategy sessions with key stakeholders, resolve concerns, and convey information in accordance with policy and regulations.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and/or experience working at military installations.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to produce technically correct work, including reports, white papers, and presentations.
• Proficient computer skills, including the use of workflow management tools, spreadsheets, especially MS Excel and other database applications.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Highly preferred to have active Secret Clearance.
• A minimum of 2 years supporting federal installation programs.
• Experience with DoD portfolio management.
• Experience as a contractor supporting DoD.
• Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
• Business Acumen – Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Client Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Meets commitments.
• Communication – Identifies and communicates critical information and data; Clear, accurate, and open communication/collaboration between all stakeholders.
• Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops creative and alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with challenging topics.
• Project Management – Coordinates all aspects of projects; Communications changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
• Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Client is a seasoned veteran- and woman-owned small business providing expertise and innovation across the resilience, environmental, restoration, and compliance service sectors. Please submit a cover letter, indicating salary requirements and availability, along with your CV/resume as a PDF or Word file to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.