Noise Analyst – Remote
Our client is seeking a Remote Noise Analyst to support their Federal Programs in the Baltimore, MD area.
The Senior Analyst provides subject matter expertise in support of technical, analytical, and project execution services related to mission assurance requirements at DOD and other federal facilities, as well as state and local government-owned or operated facilities. Program support areas include but are not limited to Public-Public and Public-Private Partnerships, Climate Adaptation, Energy Resiliency, Facility Modernization, Advanced Technologies, Housing and Utilities Privatization, Land Use Planning, Physical and Functional Encroachment, Real Estate Disposal and Development, Environmental Management, Telecommunications and Cyber Security, and Engineering. Supports the preparation and facilitation of meetings, workshops and working groups with military and civilian stakeholders, to include local and state governments, academia, non-profits, commercial, industry, and utility company representatives. Supports the Project Manager in creating, managing, and disbursing project data, communications, and reports. Collaborates with the Project Manager and other team members to create project deliverables that are compliant with the contract requirements. Performs task analyses and research and prepares narrative reports relative to deliverables. Notifies the Project Manager about abnormalities or variances in the planning and execution of projects, client communications, marketing, and proposals. Supports the preparation of documents and the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle. Collaborates with the project team to complete the project within its planned scope, schedule, and budget, while serving as a liaison for the project's technical, functional, and non-functional teams. Demonstrates a willingness to learn. Proactively seeks out opportunities to develop professional and career interests and related skillsets.
• Supports execution of partnership development and agreement projects, client communications, marketing, outreach and education, and continuous process improvements to achieve results and attain greater return on investment for military and other government clients and community partners.
• Supports P3/P4 subject matter expert/facilitator on project teams and helps steer engagement efforts and activities to achieve successful transactions between partners.
• Conducts research and analysis, summarizes, and presents information, to assist in the creation of project deliverables.
• Supports the design and creation of project deliverables and interfaces with the client under the guidance of the Project Manager.
• Supports, cooperates, and collaborates on teams to execute project requirements.
• Executes routine and periodic tasks, maintains project schedules, draft reports, summaries, and project write ups, and creates power point briefs and other materials for the client.
• Supports the Project Manager in the planning and execution of projects, client communications, marketing, and proposals.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, or Geology from an accredited college or university, or equivalent.
• 7 years of relevant experience.
• Other skills required:
• Excellent formal writing skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Exceptional time management skills
• Executes assignments with attention to detail
• Experience facilitating meetings, workgroups, and workshops
• Knowledge of local government, economic development, and community planning
• Analytical Skills - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
• Customer Service Skills - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Design Skills - Generates creative solutions; Uses feedback to modify designs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Problem Solving Skills - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with challenging topics.
• Project Management Skills - Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
• Safety and Security Skills - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• DOD or Government contracting experience and/or military service preferred
• Demonstrated facilitation experience preferred.
• Demonstrated public speaking experience preferred.
• Moderate travel requirement, approximately 25%.
• Occasionally required to stand, walk.
• Frequently required to sit.
• Continually required to talk or hear.
• While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Client is a seasoned veteran- and woman-owned small business providing expertise and innovation across the resilience, environmental, restoration, and compliance service sectors. Please submit a cover letter, indicating salary requirements and availability, along with your CV/resume as a PDF or Word file to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.