Remote - Pacific Northwest
NEPA Project manager - pacific northwest (remote)
NEPA Project Manager – Pacific Northwest (Remote)
Our client is seeking a NEPA Project Manager (Remote) to support their Federal Programs and Operations in the Pacific Northwest. The position is remote; however the successful candidate will have to report onsite once per quarter.
Contribute to the Client’s success by driving implementation, and delivery, including budgeting, internal and external communication, risk assessment, and resources for smaller or routine projects. Guides and directs project team to ensure compliance with set standards, procedures, and guidelines. Ensures availability of financial, material, and Human Resources required to complete a project successfully. Evaluates project progress to detect limitations or faults and seeks solutions to a more efficient process.
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for NEPA and Federal Master Planning.
• Manage Environmental Permitting Projects of various sizes.
• Assist new clients and project opportunities commensurate with the Client’s Technical Service offerings.
• Coach and Mentor team members in NEPA Guidelines.
• Lead and Support the development of proposals of various sizes.
• Communicate with clients about future work and support business development activities.
• Participate in key client management and growth and $1M in sales annually.
• Coordinate with teams and subcontractors on discussions and agreements for specific project opportunities and to help grow the sales and sector practice.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE):
• Minimum two five (5) years of related experience.
• Experience with Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and other regulations relevant to project permitting, certification, and compliance.
• Must provide a writing sample when requested.
• AICP Certification preferred.
• PMP Certification preferred.
• Willing to participate in pursuit of PMP Certification.
• Strong verbal & oral communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of MS Office Suite, (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
• Motivated, self-starter.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The Client is a seasoned veteran- and woman-owned small business providing expertise and innovation across the resilience, environmental, restoration, and compliance service sectors. Please submit a cover letter, indicating salary requirements and availability, along with your CV/resume as a PDF or Word file to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.