Our client is seeking three (3) Financial Advisors to support operations in their Rockville, Maryland office. Become a Team Member of one of the fastest-growing Financial Centers in the U.S. The firm is looking for established and experienced Mid-Level Financial Advisors to assist clients in managing their portfolios and investment strategies. The successful candidate will provide savings and protection solutions to help clients plan for all of life’s circumstances, both expected and unexpected. If you’re looking to join a great team, be compensated well, independence and flexibility, apply today. Option to telecommute is available.
• Provide financial planning support to clients.
• Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships.
• Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy.
• Respond to prospective customer queries regarding financial planning.
• Assist in the development plans for the company.
• Offer subject matter expertise to fellow Financial Advisors.
• Maintain awareness of the latest legislative changes that may affect financial planning.
• Ask questions to discover key information and life events and understand the client's needs.
• Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences.
• Identify and promote new business opportunities & referrals for strategic relationships, i.e. Accountants, Trust Lawyers, and Insurance Professionals.
• Seek the expertise of specialist where appropriate to identify, banking, lending, planning and investment solutions for clients.
• Candidate must have two (2) – ten (10) years of industry experience as a Financial Advisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
• Experience managing assets under management (AUM) of $10+ million.
• Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and a strong understanding of financial planning concepts.
• Already established book of business.
• Must be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
• Series 65 is required.
• Guaranteed draw plus potential for an upfront signing bonus.
• Knowledge and experience of financial planning software.
• Excellent computer, interpersonal, and communication skills.
The client is a 16-year comprehensive financial firm committed to helping clients improve their long-term financial success through personalized service and expertise.
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer